Malaysia My Second Home Program (MM2H) is initiated, organized and launched by the Malaysian Government to allow foreigners who fulfill certain criteria, to stay in Malaysia for as long as possible on a multiple-entry social visit pass. The Social Visit Pass is initially for a period of ten (10) years, and is renewable.
It is open to citizens of all countries recognized by Malaysia regardless of race, religion, gender or age. Applicants are allowed to bring their spouses and unmarried children below the age of 21 and parent(s) aged 60 years and above as dependents.
The MM2H program has received enthusiastic response from applicants, as from Jan 2002 to May 2013, the Malaysian government had approved a total of 21630 qualified foreign individuals or families to settle in Malaysia. China has been ranked first in the Malaysia My Second Home program top 10 largest source of applicants’ countries with a total of 3955 applicants followed by Japan (2731), Bangladesh (2551), the United Kingdom (1966), Iran (1253), Singapore (944), Taiwan (853), Pakistan (818), Korea (732), India (704) & other countries (5132).
Malaysia My Second Home program is open to all foreign citizens wishing to retire in Malaysia or reside in Malaysia on a long term basis. It is fully endorsed by the Government of Malaysia and your immediate family (spouse and children) can also participate in the program.
Here are some of the key benefits of Malaysia My Second Home program:
- You will get a 10-year Visit Pass and Multiple-Entry Visa (renewable every ten years) which will eventually give you a lifetime easy access to the country
- You can import your car or purchase a new car, tax-free and enjoy other tax incentives
- You can invest and own businesses in Malaysia
- You can enjoy a luxury lifestyle at a fraction of the costs
The best thing is that you still retain your citizenship and all its privileges in your own country. You can come and go as you wish. There is no restriction on your stay and traveling.
You are only needed to proof two(2) things, namely :
- Monthly income of RM10,000.00 per month equivalent
- Liquid Assets equivalent to RM350,000.00 ( above 50 years old ) and RM 500,000.00 ( below 50 years old ).
You definitely need this program if you currently facing one of the following problems:
- High cost of living in your own country.
- Dreary weather in your own country causing illnesses or allergies.
- Dream of living in a warm tropical paradise.
- Your nationality limits your investment and entrepreneur abilities.
- Your government levies taxation on your income, assets and capital worldwide.
- Your current place makes you a target for terrorists.
- You and your children must serve in the army.
- Your nationality limits your freedom of traveling.
- Your country is politically unstable.
- You want to change the address of your permanent residency.
- You want to insure your family against unforeseeable misfortunes.
- Rising crime rate and instability inside your own country.